On-line while supplies last......Lable may vary depending on whats in stock.....
******Limited 1 per customer*******
Noromectin®, Agri-Mectin, Durvet(ivermectin) Injection is an injectable parasiticide for cattle and swine, that effectively treats and controls the following internal and external parasites that may impair the health of cattle and swine: gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi in cattle), lungworms, grubs, sucking lice, and mange mites of cattle; and gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites of swine.
Noromectin Injection is formulated to deliver the recommended dose level of 200 mcg ivermectin/kilogram of body weight in cattle when given subcutaneously at the rate of 1 mL/110 lb (50 kg).
In Swine, Noromectin Injection is formulated to deliver the recommended dose level of 300 mcg ivermectin/kilogram body weight when given subcutaneously in the neck at the rate of 1 mL per 75 lb (33 kg).
Shop Affordable, Best Price and Deals on all your Ivermectin Dewormer's and Animal Health at Pilot Point Feed Store. We're your Go-To-Store!
- Clear, Ready to Use, Sterile Solution
- 1% Ivermectin Sterile Solution
- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient - ivermectin - provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Plastic bottles enclosed in display carton for protection from dust and sunlight
- In the spring: Reduce parasite exposure on pasture for better forage utilization
- In the summer: Control the inhibited stage of the brown stomach worm (O. ostertagi)
- In the fall: Prepare cows to overwinter by controlling summer parasite infestation and prevent winter lice build-up
- 50 mL
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
easy to use
got it in 2 days and am well pleased with it.