VaxMate is a rotomolded cooler designed by ranchers for ranchers and veterinarians. The PIERCE VaxMate cools livestock vaccines at controlled temperatures during transport and application. The stainless steel instrument tray and syringe holders protect vaccination syringes and vaccines from the heat, cold, and UV light during vaccine administration. An alarm sounds when the internal temperature goes above or below the set temperature. The alarm can be set to trigger at different temperatures depending on the needs of the vaccine.
Shop Affordable and Best Deals and Prices for Farm and Ranch needs at Pilot Point Feed Store.
- EXTERNAL SIZE: 20.5" x 20.5" x 16.25" (LxWxH)
- INTERNAL SIZE: 10" x 12" x 12.25" (LxWxH)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 25 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 5 years
- MATERIAL TYPE: Rotomolded cooler with included stainless steel instrument tray | U.S. Pat. No. 62/412,095
- THERMOMETER SPECS: 3.125" (L) X 1.625" (H), the probe is 1.25" (L)
- SYRINGE SPECS: 3 stainless steel holders, inside dimensions are 1.625", tube length 8.5"
- Ice Retention
- Food Grade
- UV Resistant
- Hot or Cold Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Leak-proof seal
- Drain plug
- Temperature gauge with alarm
- Friction pads for added stability
Protect your herd and investment with the PIERCE VaxMate. Manufactured by ranchers for ranchers and veterinarians, VaxMate keeps your vaccines between 35.6 – 44.6 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer or winter.
- VaxMate will sound an alarm when the temperature is out of the set temperature boundaries. We recommend setting it between 35.6 – 44.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keeps your syringe cool, clean, and out of the sun while loaded with vaccine or medicine. Syringes get very hot when left out in the sun.
- Stainless steel instrument tray and stainless steel syringe holders are included.
- Drain plug can connect to a hose for hand washing.
If VaxMate saves one cow or one calf by keeping your vaccines effective, it has more than paid for itself. If you are looking for new vet supplies, VaxMate is a great fit for your cattle chute operation.
Pierce Arrow Inc. is a family-owned company located in Henrietta, Texas. We created equipment and accessories for ranchers, outdoor enthusiasts, trailer operators and the day-to-day workingman.