An equine anthelmintic designed to be fed on a daily basis to provide a continuous, preventive level of pyrantel in the intestinal tract. Approved for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids. Helps prevent parasite build-up on a daily basis which may lead to better nutrition, health, appearance and performance continuous dosing of pyrantel tartrate in the gastrointestinal tract, instead of a conventional program of deworming every 60 days that leaves horses open to reinfection
Shop affordable and best price Horse Dewormers and Animal Health at Pilot Point Feed Store!
- Effectively removes large and small strongyles, pinworms and large roundworms
- Provides continuous level of pyrantel in the intestinal tract
- Prevents parasite build-up on a daily basis
- Intended as daily preventive treatment ideally complemented by twice-yearly purge deworming suppresses buildup of parasite burden during intervals between periodic deworming, while allowing low levels of infection that maintains natural host immunity
- Reduces pasture buildup of parasite eggs, limiting exposure to parasite larvae particularly useful where stocking density is high, pasture rotation is impossible, or exposure is continuous.
- Concentrated formula
- Safe for use in foals and pregnant mares
- Made in the USA
- 10 lb. re-sealable bucket
- Recommended Deworming Program: To be administer the entire period that the animal is at risk to internal parasites
- Dosage/Directions for Use: STRONGID C/C 2X is to be administered on a continuous basis either as a top-dress or mixed in the horse's daily grain ration at the rate of 1.2 mg pyrantel tartrate per lb of body weight daily. Administer: 1 oz of STRONGID C per 250 lb of body weight . 0.5 oz of STRONGID C 2X per 250 lb of body weight. Foal may be administered Strongid C 2X as soon as consistent intake of grain mix is occurring. This is generally between 2-3 months of age
- Safe for use in pregnant mares and foals. Consult your veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals and for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. Do not mix in feeds containing betonite
- Storage/How Supplied:
- Store in a cool, dry place. Reseal after every use.
- Dose per package for a 1,000 lb horse
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.